Friday, July 24, 2009

Understanding vs Abandoned.

mood for yesterday : hatred and disguse.
status : single and considerin to be available.
ppl i msg yesterday : sherine, haziq, kak sally, ibu, ieyra and fara.
ppl i call yesterday : ibu, haziq, sherine, yana, ting
received call : haziq, ayah, ting, Jaya Jusco management.

F.I.R.S.T
bgn2 je ckp dgn hziq..
topik percakapan : xde and random.
mood percakapan : happy and goes to sial.
i end up bein dizzy..
he just say yes, no, makin stupid animal sound and dats.
i hate talkg to him.

S.E.C.O.N.D
mon2..
my beshfren..
she havin prob wit kumar..
n nasir..
dey some sort like isolate her now.
due to issue dat i talked to nasir about kumar..
how kumar treated her,
abandoned her,
misuses her..
i cant tahan already..
she my beshfren..
how cud u did dat if u love her..

T.H.I.R.D
JJ CARD DAY!!
happiest mment in my life this month..
feel very happy..
bein wit frens..
hundred of girl and women searchin for somethg which suits their appetite in fashion.
like me...
im happy when im managed to get 7cloth, 1 bag and 1 jeans.
hehehe...
so damn happy..
dun care how many miles i have to walk..
as long as i managed to get it on my hand..

F.O.R.T.H
roll cal..
yuks..
ten pm kena sampai..
speed like hell.
n borak jap ngan warden.
ckpapsal jj card..
gile...
dia ckap dia xkan pergi kat tempat tu seumur hidup..
ur wish..
ur lost, auntie.

F.I.F.T.H
haziq needs to go to kuala terengganu.
he brokes his promises (again) to 3g me n see wut im buyin.
im devastated..
im sad..
i cried..
i broke down..
i terrifyin emotional decreases.
i hate when this happen..
when i already prepared to 3g him..
iron my hair, wearin da cloth i bought, arrangin da cloth i bought.
he cant make it..
in da end, i just change my cloth, soak all da cloth in water, sidai it all, and sleep.
how many more i shud be in this?
how many times more i have to deal n bare wit it..
how many times more i need to cry?
money isnt ever important to me..
its just u and ur attention..
i miss u..
i just really do.
it is so wrong for u to just be wit me?
im a girl..
who need o be pamper.
understandin..
yesh..
i noe.
please GOD.
make times goes faster..
so i will erase this memory off..
so dat i will start workin and be busy..
make myself occupied and stop dependent on dat selfish guy.

S.I.X.T.H
havin major resp difficulty in breathg around 4am..
i tot i nearly to death on dat point..
make myself sit and gaspin air like a pig..
damn, i cant be like this..
when im stress and depressed, im SOB..
i wun to be happy..
i wun to feel hapy..
please make me happy..
sent someone dat can make me happy...



No comments:

Post a Comment