Wednesday, July 22, 2009

hatred and rudeness

this is da story for yesterday one..
mood for yesterday : angry.
status for yesterday : single but not avalilable.
ppl i msg yesterday : ibu, ayah, ieyra, farah, pak beruang
ppl i call yesterday : pak beruang
received call : pak beruang, ibu

issues:-

F.I.R.S.T
study...
EYE is interestin..
hehhehe..
buat quiz..
so sudden..
n im glad dat da college has started to have university-orientated system..
5% from da marks will be accumulate and add in da final mark..
CNS : arghhhh!!! xleh masuk lgsg..
sinaps xsampai..
neurn dh luput tarikh..
grey matter xcukup.
sorry..
i just cant get it..

S.E.C.O.N.D
just realise dat i havent photostat da paper..
da question paper..
so hari ni (23/7/09) kena gi.
gi kat bkt beruang je..
hahahah...

T.H.I.R.D
balek rmh je..
jumpa roomate yg bdh.
n da bdh part is
she selamba bodoh jalan kengkang ke toilet.
padahal dat is my turn to mandi.
BODOH!
n i selamba je cakap bodoh n lembab.
biar r..
aku peduli apa..
i wont ckp senyap..
i will do wuteve i wun.

F.O.R.T.H
gaduh dgn haziq..
my pak beruang.
i really depressed dy.
i xmrh..
i cume terasa sikit je..
n he terus melenting..
i do feel a bit kecewa when he suddenly said he need to go to work.
before dat, i cried a bit because i review back da pict one by one..
n i remember every single thg dat he said in each occasion..
wut he did, da funny2 thg he said..
i want to be pampered..
i want him to story to me bout everythg..
but he didnt..
y does ths thing happen.
im not a kaki gaduh..
im not a complainer..
but i do feel kecik hati on a simple2 thng..
i noe everyone count on u..
i cud say everyone..
but who goin to pamper me?
when im in manja mood, when im needin u,
dun r go n spoilt it by tellin me u got job..
i wun u just to layn me..
is dat hard?
i dun mind n care bout ur keje..
da money u produce from it..
spend a while wit me..
dun spoilt my mood.
pls...

F.I.F.T.H
im swearin dat i wont eat, use, wear, or spent any of haziq's money already...
from now onwards till da end.

No comments:

Post a Comment